Oregon Wildfire Resources
Many of our family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors are being impacted by wildfires right now. Many have lost or been displaced from their homes, and many more live in areas that are still at risk.
We’ve put together a list of resources to help you navigate this crisis. This post will be updated as more news, information, and resources become available.
» Evacuation Map & Resources
Clackamas County is keeping an up-to-date map of evacuation zones here. The County website also has a comprehensive list of resources including: what each evacuation level means, check-in sites, what to do with animals & livestock, road closures, and more. To visit their wildfire response page, click here.
Clackamas County Evacuation Check-In Sites (as of 9/11/2020 at 1:45pm):
- Clackamas Town Center
- RVs only, northeast area of parking lot. Call (503) 653-6962 to check-in.
- 12000 SE 82nd Avenue Happy Valley, OR 97086
- Oregon Conference Headquarters of Seventh-day Adventists
- RVs only
- 19800 Oatfield Road Gladstone, OR 97027
- Milwaukie-Portland Elks Lodge #142
- RV and tent sites
- 13121 SE McLoughlin Blvd Oak Grove, 97027
- Oregon Convention Center
- Pets allowed, no livestock
- 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Portland, OR 97232
There are many local churches, businesses, and families welcoming evacuees. Find a local Facebook group for more information.
» Emergency Alerts
Now is a great time to double check that you are receiving mobile emergency alerts.
- iPhone users can access their emergency alert notifications by going to Settings > Notifications, and scrolling to the bottom.
- Android users will find these alerts under different setting depending on which phone they use. To find emergency alerts or cell broadcasts, search “emergency” or “broadcast” in settings.
- Don’t have a smart phone? You can register to receive email, text, and phone alerts through Clackamas County. Click here and register.
» Safe and Well Communication with American Red Cross
The American Red Cross has a website available to assist in communicating to loved ones that you are safe. In addition to marking yourself safe, you are able to search registrants and see if they have also marked themselves as safe. To visit the page and learn more click here.
» Where to Help if You Can
Our friends at Clackamas County have started to gather resources on how to help those in need. To view their page, click here.
Clackamas Fire is accepting water, sports drinks, granola bars, and protein bars. Do not deliver items to local firehouses. Instead please drop items off at: 15990 SE 130th Avenue Clackamas, OR 97015 between 10am and 6pm.
If you’d like to donate funds, please consider donating to the American Red Cross Oregon and SW Washington Chapter. You can find their page by clicking here. The Northwest Credit Union Foundation has set up a donation fund for credit union employees in the Northwest who have been impacted by wildfires. If you’d like to donate there, please click here.
» Credit Union Information
If you need financial assistance, you may be eligible for some of our COVID-19 relief efforts. Please click here for more information.
For the most current status of branches, ITMs, drive-throughs, and ATMs click here to visit our COVID-19 page and click Closures & Hours.