Pay your way.
Keep your payments simple and secure, and keep your plastic in your wallet. We make it easy for you to pay your way, on your terms.
Secure payments at your fingertips
To use Apple Pay™ follow the on-screen instructions for these supported devices:
- iPhone®: open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign.
- Apple Watch™: Use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- iPad®: in Settings, go to “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
To use Samsung Pay™, follow these instructions:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your Embold card with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
It’s easy to get started using Google Pay™:
- Make sure your device is running Android OS 5.0 or higher.
- Download the Google Pay app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your mobile device. Then, follow the on-screen instructions in the app.
Here’s how to get started using Fitbit Pay™:
- Make sure your Fitbit app is up to date and your Fitbit device is charged.
- Open the Fitbit app and navigate to your device settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- When complete, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card via Bluetooth.
To use Garmin Pay™, follow the on-screen instructions for your supported device:
- Download and open the latest version of the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Tap Garmin Devices, and select your device.
- Select Garmin Pay, and then tap Create Your Wallet.
Questions? We've got answers
Mobile Wallet can be used for purchases with your personal or business debit and credit cards. Use of Mobile Wallet is subject to your Cardholder Agreement and Mobile Terms and Conditions.
Yes. When you use Mobile Wallet, your Embold card numbers are not sent with your payment, instead a one-time use code is generated for payment. This eliminates the threat of your private data being shared or stolen.
No, it is free to use your Embold cards through Mobile Wallet.
If your phone or other device is ever lost or stolen, you will need to cancel Mobile Wallet accessibility for your card(s). To do this, give us a call at (855) 477-1163.
With Digital Banking, managing your card has never been easier. Within our Card Management widget you can activate new cards, block/unblock cards, set travel notices, order replacements, and more. Need to change your PIN? Call (855) 477-1163 or stop by a branch today.
If you receive a new or replacement card, you may need to go through the initial set-up procedure again to provide basic payment details to your Mobile Wallet provider.