Learn about services for youth and adults with intellectual disabilities!
Join us at our Transition Fair, a dynamic event designed to empower individuals with special needs as they navigate the journey into adulthood.
The Transition Fair is a unique opportunity to connect with a wide range of essential services and community partners all in one place. From education and employment resources to healthcare and social support networks, the Transition Fair is your one-stop destination to discover pathways to independence and success. Join us in fostering a supportive and inclusive community on Saturday, October 7, from 10:00am to noon at our very own Community Center at Embold Headquarters, and find all the information you need to help the individuals with special needs in your life to thrive in their transition to adulthood.
- FidgeTech, Career and skill development
- Clackamas County DSS, County support
- North Clackamas Parks & Rec, Social and recreation
- Edwards Center, Independent living
- Albertina Kerr, Vocational support
- Exceed Enterprises, Vocational support
- Gigi’s Playhouse, Programs and support for individuals with Down syndrome
- Oregon Department of Treasury, ABLE Accounts
- Embold Investment Services, Financial planning
- Barbur Law, Special needs trusts
Please invite friends and family! Snacks will be provided.
Register today!: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transition-fair-tickets-709525318327